Q: How can I become a Member of The New Coalition?
There are three levels of Membership in The New Coalition: $19, $39, and $89. Members receive a wide range of benefits, including regular publications and discounted invitations to events. You can become a Member of The New Coalition by calling 312/377-4000, or sign up online in The Heartland Institute’s secure store (for quickest access, click on one of the links below).
Basic Members of The New Coalition receive:
- New Coalition News & Views, a bimonthly newsletter that keeps you informed about The New Coalition’s activities.
- Invitations to meetings and other events.
For an additional $20 ($39 total), Sustaining Members also receive:
- The Heartlander, the monthly newsletter of The Heartland Institute.
- School Reform News, The Heartland Institute’s monthly newspaper focusing on parental choice in education and other reforms.
For an additional $50 ($89 total), Premium Members also receive:
- Heartland Institute premium member benefits (a $144 value!)
- Other publications and updates